Baking the Cinnamon Rolls:
1. Keep the rolls in the freezer until ready to bake, do not put in the refrigerator. The frosting can stay on the counter, you'll want it to be nice and soft so you can put onto the rolls.
2. When you are ready to bake the cinnamon rolls, turn the oven on to 170 degrees. Take the lids off the rolls, and place in the oven with the door closed.
3. Let the rolls rise for 30-45 minutes. Once risen, take out of the oven.
4. Turn up the oven to 350 degrees. Once heated, place the rolls back into the oven.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate the pan 180 degrees, and then bake for another 8-10 minutes.
6. You will know they are done when the center of the roll is not too bouncy and the rolls are a nice golden brown.
7. Take out of the oven and let cool.
8. Once it cools for about 5 minutes, top the rolls with the cinnamon roll glaze!
Christmas Decorating Kit
Hanukkah Cookie Kit
Leave in the freezer until ready to bake.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Place cookies on a baking sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake for 13-15 minutes.
Bake longer for a crispier cookie, bake less for a gooier cookie.
Let cool and enjoy!